Enriching & fun half-day and full-day sessions for grades 3-9
In Westchester and Manhattan
- For Windward and non-Windward students
- Reading, writing, math, science, arts, drama, sports, computers, and more
- Courses taught by Windward-trained faculty
- Morning academic courses and afternoon activities
- Academic courses structured around the School's research-based, multisensory curriculum
New in 2018:
- The Windward School Summer Program was offered in Westchester and Manhattan.
- A 10% discount was offered to families with more than one student enrolled.
More About the Summer Program:
Our four-week program is designed for all students who want to improve their skills or enrich their knowledge in the areas of reading, writing, math, science and study or organizational skills. All classes are taught by Windward instructors who have been trained in our research-validated multisensory approach. Afternoon classes will give students an opportunity for socializing through sports, art, computers or drama.
Morning Academics Program:
Students may choose to spend either a morning or a full day at The Windward School. The morning session runs from 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and allows students the opportunity to attend two classes for enrichment and academic support.
Afternoon Activities Program:
The program's afternoon session, which runs from 12:45 p.m. to 2:45 p.m., is the perfect complement to a morning of study. Students may choose to participate in the sports, art, technology, or drama programs. All programs emphasize the learning of group skills in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (914) 949-6968, ext. 1250.