The Windward School Summer Program
Enriching & fun half-day and full-day sessions for grades 2-9
In Westchester and Manhattan
July 6 - July 31, 2020
Half-day - 9 a.m. - 12:10 p.m. Total Fee: $3,100 ($500 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration)
Full-day - 9 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. Total Fee: $4,100 ($500 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration)
- For Windward and non-Windward students
- Reading, writing, math, science, study and organizational skills, arts, drama, sports, computers, and more
- Courses taught by Windward-trained faculty
- Morning academic courses and afternoon activities
- Academic courses structured around the School's research-based, multisensory curriculum
- Students enroll in grade level based on the grade they will be entering in September 2020
Morning Academics Program:
Students may choose to spend either the morning or the full day at The Windward School (please note that the new Grade 2 program is only available as a half-day option). The morning session runs from 9:00 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. and allows students the opportunity to attend two classes for academic support.
Afternoon Activities Program:
The program's afternoon session, which runs from 12:50 p.m. to 2:45 p.m., is the perfect complement to a morning of study. Students may choose to participate in a variety of activities, including sports, drama, art, and technology. All afternoon programs emphasize the learning of group skills in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- Financial Aid Deadline: Friday, May 15, 2020*
- Registration Deadline: Sunday, May 31, 2020
- Refund Deadline: Sunday, May 31, 2020
- First Day of Summer Program: Monday, July 6, 2020
- Last Day of Summer Program: Friday, July 31, 2019
*A limited amount of need-based financial aid is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact Erik Bennett for information before beginning the online registration process at (914) 949-6968, ext. 1271.