Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition for 2019-2020:
The Windward School makes every effort to ensure that every student who wishes to enroll has the financial ability to do so. Therefore, Windward offers a limited amount of financial aid to qualified applicants based on the individual needs of the families and availability of funding.
Families of returning students for the 2020-2021 year must contact the business office by December 13, 2019, if they wish to be considered for aid for the following school year. Financial aid applications for returning students must be completed by February 21, 2020, to be eligible for consideration for the 2020-2021 school year.
- How is financial aid awarded?
- Who may apply for financial aid?
- Does applying for financial aid influence the admission decision?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Do I have to apply for financial aid before I know my child has been admitted?
- How is financial need determined?
- Is financial aid automatically renewed each year?
- What happens if the parents/guardians are divorced or separated?
- What is the deadline for applying for financial aid?
- My spouse does not work. How will that affect my financial aid award?
- I never do my taxes until close to the April 15 deadline. How will this affect my financial aid award?
- When will I be notified of my award?
- Is it possible to appeal the financial aid allocation?
- Can I deduct tuition paid to The Windward School on my taxes?
For further assistance, please contact Mr. Erik Bennett, Financial Aid Director, at
(914) 949-6968 ext. 1271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.