Manhattan Lower & Middle Schools Division Head
At The Windward School, we seek to build and retain an outstanding and committed faculty and staff.
Windward's mission and core values influence everything we do - whether it is in the classroom, in the science lab or art studio, or on the field.
More than 400 part-time and full-time faculty and staff members across four divisions and four campuses, giving employees a small, tight-knit community at their campus while feeling part of a larger organization. Two Westchester campuses are located in White Plains, NY, and the Manhattan campus is located on the Upper East Side. Due to the pandemic, our Manhattan Lower School is temporarily located on the Upper West Side.
Additionally, two divisions support the School's mission—Windward Teaching Training Program and The Windward Institute.
- The renowned Windward Teacher Training Program recruits, hires, trains, mentors, and retains teachers at The Windward School.
- The Windward Institute offers professional development to all educators, forms partnerships with research and educational institutions, and advocates for students with language-based learning disabilities.
The Windward School truly transforms students' lives, and our faculty and staff all contribute daily to the School's mission. The friendly, hard-working, and collegial Windward community provides a supportive professional environment in which all members are encouraged to develop into outstanding education professionals.
- Assistant Teacher, Grades 1-9: 2021/2022 (Manhattan & Westchester Campuses)
- Assistant to the Head of the Westchester Lower School
- Administrative Assistant - Westchester Lower School Front Desk 1
- Administrative Assistant - Westchester Lower School Front Desk 2
- Speech/Language Pathologist, Grades 1-9
- Benefits Administrator
- Non-Instructional PT School Aide
- Helpdesk Technician & AV Associate
- Facilities Associate
- Health Office/WLS Administrative Assistant
Director of Finance and Operations and Assistant Head of School
Coordinator of Special Services
Admissions and Westchester Lower School Administrative Assistant
Director of Development
Westchester Lower School Fourth Grade Teacher
Windward Welcomes Jamie Williamson as Head of School
Westchester Middle School Language Arts Teacher
Championing the Windward Way
Westchester Middle School Eighth Grade Teacher
Director of Admissions and Assistant Head of School
Director of Admissions
Manhattan Lower School Science Teacher
Coordinator of Science for Grades 1-9
Manhattan Lower School Language Arts Teacher
Assistant Division Head of Manhattan Middle School
Assistant Division Head of Westchester Lower School
Director of Athletics, Physical Education, and Health