The Windward Institute's Research Education Advocacy Podcast
Host Danielle Scorrano interviews prominent researchers, thought leaders and practitioners in education and child development.
With a new episode each month, READ Podcast offers insights in Research, Education and Advocacy by
- applying research in practice across educational contexts
- connecting with prominent researchers and thought leaders in education
- discussing important advocacy issues related to supporting students with language-based learning disabilities and all learners
We explore topics related to
- language-based learning disabilities, such as dyslexia
- educational neuroscience
- the development of the reading brain
- language and literacy
- best teaching practices
- teacher preparation and professional development
- child development
- trends in the education, research, and advocacy communities
- pioneering work conducted by Windward
About READ: READ, the Research Education ADvocacy Podcast connects you with prominent researchers, thought leaders, and educators who share their work, insights, and expertise about current research and best practices in fields of education and child development.
Note: All information and insights shared demonstrate the expertise and views of our guests.