Enjoy reading The Beacon Spring 2020 issue now!
The Beacon publication will now be published by The Windward Institute, and the Spring 2020 issue is the inaugural issue!
Feature stories inside The Beacon Spring 2020 include:
- Welcome to The Windward Institute by Dr. John J. Russell, Executive Director of The Windward Institute
- Featured Research Publication - "Early Identification of Dyslexia: Current Advancements and Future Directions" by Hugh W. Catts and Yaacov Petscher
- Head Lines - "Follow the Data to Ensure All Children Can Read" by Jamie Williamson, Head of The Windward School
- Research Roundup - "Developing Expertise for Reading Teachers" by Danielle Scorrano, Research Associate
- Q&A with Inspiring Leaders in the World of Dyslexia - Dr. George Church, Founding Father of Genomics
- Intersecting Research with Classroom Practice - "Let the Games Begin" by Jill Fedele and Sarah Golden, Coordinators of Language Arts