Manhattan Middle School Fall 2019 After-School Activities Program Signup
The Windward School's Manhattan Middle School is pleased to offer an After-School Activities Program for students in grade 5-8. Please contact Ms. Steiker-Pearl (firstname.lastname@example.org), Activities Program Director, Manhattan Middle School, with any questions or concerns.
Please select the activities that your child would like to participate in this session.
Windward would like to receive all registration information by September 6.
Tuesday: Communications Club / No Fee / Registration Closed
Wednesday: Arts & Crafts (Grade 5 Only) / No Fee / Registration closed
Thursday: Sports & Games (Grade 5 Only) / No Fee / Registration closed
Friday: Tennis / Fee = $575/ Registration closed
Please note the following:
- Please refer to the calendar located on the parent portal for all session dates and times.
- If there is a cost associated with the program(s) selected, you will receive a bill from The Windward School Business Office.
- Each program has a minimum and maximum numbers of students for each activity. If the minimum number is not met, the program may be canceled. If the maximum number is met, registration will be closed. Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If we exceed the maximum number of participants, your child will be placed on a waiting list and you will be notified within a week.
1. My child has my permission to participate in the program(s) I have selected. I have arranged for pick-up at The Manhattan Campus on the days and times of the program(s) in which my child will be participating.
2. Refund Policy: Several of the programs being offered require us to reserve space and/or instructors. Therefore, if you decide to withdraw your child from a program that requires a fee, you must do so before the second session in order to receive a refund.
3. Concussion Form: I have read the information concerning concussion protocol. (i.e., sports and games & tennis).
4.Since athletics impose strong physical demands in which serious physical injuries can occur, we must remind you that there is an assumption of risk involved in participating in any athletic program.
5. In case of emergency, I give permission to take my child to the nearest emergency facility and authorize emergency treatment in the event that a parent cannot be reached.
6. Transportation Release:Our records will indicate that all students will travel home from after-school activities with their parents or guardians unless we are otherwise notified. All transportation changes must be received by 12:00 noon.
- If your child will be transported by anyone other than yourself, please fill out the release form below and include the name of the driver/transportation service and phone number(s).
- If you are in a carpool, please list all of the carpool’s drivers.
- If you must alter your child’s transportation on any given day, please send an email outlining the change to the Manhattan Middle School Main Desk at email@example.com. Our teachers reserve the right to refuse requests by parents/guardians, if in their opinion, it serves the best interest of the child.
My child has permission to leave from after-school activities with the following adults: