The Windward School Summer Program
2018 Summer Program
July 2 - July 27 (no class July 4)
Enriching & fun half-day and full-day sessions for grades 3-9
In Westchester and Manhattan
- For Windward and non-Windward students
- Reading, writing, math, science, arts, drama, sports, computers, and more
- Courses taught by Windward-trained faculty
- Morning academic courses and afternoon activities
- Academic courses structured around the School's research-based, multisensory curriculum
- Deadline to register is Friday, June 15, 2018
New for 2018:
- The Windward School Summer Program will be offered in Westchester and Manhattan.
- A 10% discount is offered to families with more than one student enrolled.
How To Register:
The Windward School
c/o Christine Teahan, Co-Director of the Summer Program
40 West Red Oak Lane
White Plains, NY 10604
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (914) 949-6968, ext. 1250.
More About the Summer Program:
Our four-week program is designed for all students who want to improve their skills or enrich their knowledge in the areas of reading, writing, math, science and study or organizational skills. All classes are taught by Windward instructors who have been trained in our research-validated multisensory approach. Afternoon classes will give students an opportunity for socializing through sports, art, computers or drama.
Morning Academics Program:
Students may choose to spend either a morning or a full day at The Windward School. The morning session runs from 9:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and allows students the opportunity to attend two classes for enrichment and academic support.
Afternoon Activities Program:
The program's afternoon session, which runs from 12:45 p.m. to 2:45 p.m., is the perfect complement to a morning of study. Students may choose to participate in the sports, art, technology, or drama programs. All programs emphasize the learning of group skills in a relaxed and friendly environment.