The Beacon publication will now be published by The Windward Institute, and the Spring 2020 issue is the inaugural issue!
Feature stories inside The Beacon Spring 2020 include:
- Welcome to The Windward Institute by Dr. John J. Russell, Executive Director of The Windward Institute
- Featured Research Publication - "Early Identification of Dyslexia: Current Advancements and Future Directions" by Hugh W. Catts and Yaacov Petscher
- Head Lines - "Follow the Data to Ensure All Children Can Read" by Jamie Williamson, Head of The Windward School
- Research Roundup - "Developing Expertise for Reading Teachers" by Danielle Scorrano, Research Associate
- Q&A with Inspiring Leaders in the World of Dyslexia - Dr. George Church, Founding Father of Genomics
- Intersecting Research with Classroom Practice - "Let the Games Begin" by Jill Fedele and Sarah Golden, Coordinators of Language Arts