Windward's The Compass Magazine
The Compass is a biannual community magazine covering alumni, faculty and staff, current students on all three campuses, and much more. The magazine is published two times per year.
If you are a Windward alum/na, please let us know what you are up to by submitting your info here so we can share it in our Alumni News & Notes.
Have a story idea or alumni update? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The COMPASS FALL/WINTER 2019
In this issue:
- Mr. Jamie Williamson's Road to Windward
- Introducing The Windward Institute and the Windward Teacher Training Program
- Leadership, Character, and Camaraderie: The Benefits of a Robust Community Service Program at Windward
- Faculty Profile: Pat Gay Looks Back on 22 Years of Meaningful Moments at Windward
- Windward Alumni Profile — Anna Novogratz '14: Inspired to Teach Special Education
Want to know when the newest issue of The Compass is available? Sign up for reminders here. We will only inform you about this particular publication.